MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family or Internal Medicine Physician in Santa Rosa, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Santa Rosa is a California city in Sonoma County just 45 minutes north of San Francisco. Known for its wineries, the area is home to more than 425 ranging from rustic to regal. Big-name musicians perform at the Luther Burbank Center for the Arts. To the east, trail-lined Annadel State Park features wildflowers and a lake. Easily hike among towering redwoods, cruise along the rugged Pacific coastline, and get to know inviting towns.
• Permanent position
• Provide primary care services in a community health center
• Average 22 patients per day
• Supervise Family Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
• Travel to other office and community locations
• No call required!
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Health coverage
• Life insurance
• Paid leave
• Scholarship programs
• Loan repayment
• Retirement plan with employer contribution
• Board Certified or Eligible in Family or Internal Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• Current BLS certification
• Bilingual English and Spanish preferred
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #13984